Drafting Assistant Desktop Software Download
Previous Release Notes
13 June 2019 – version 4.441.1053
- Improved Performance: Deal Proof analysis no longer requires use of bookmarks which results in more efficient processing time.
- Enhancement: Added support for Microsoft Word 2019.
- Bug Fix: Word instability caused by add-in conflicts has been resolved.
28 November 2018 – version 4.423.1010
- Enhancement: New icon in Deal Proof will direct to the higher risk flags that should be prioritised when proofreading time is limited.
- Enhancement: Dates flags added to Deal Proof. Extract dates found in the document and quickly identify items that are invalid, incorrect or need to be updated.
- Enhancement: Cross-referenced section flags added to Deal Proof. Identify internal cross-references that are invalid, have not been bookmarked, and where section title references do not match the section number provided.
- Enhancement: Key parties and signature block flags added to Deal Proof. Verify that all key parties are represented in the signature block portion of the document.
- Enhancement: Case Title Mismatch flag added to Flags & Links. Identify case titles in the document that do not match the reporter string used.
- Bug Fix: When accessing Deal Proof, internet connectivity detection is now performed through Windows' Network Location Awareness service.
30 May 2018 – version 4.401.1052
- Performance Improvement: Faster Deal Proof analysis on larger documents
- Enhancement: Contract Express Authors can now use Deal Proof to analyse templates for potential errors.
- Enhancement: Practical Law folders and notes synchronised between Drafting Assistant and the Practical Law website.
- Enhancement: Change to Deal Proof authentication requirements. OnePass sign-in required to begin session.
- Enhancement: Added support for additional SAML authentication methods.
15 November 2017 – version 4.364.1066
- Enhancement: Updated Deal Proof user interface.
- Enhancement: New Deal Proof analysis setting to remove common stop words from defined term issue flagging.
- Enhancement: Added functionality in Build Document. Search previously generated documents and view earlier versions of documents.
- Enhancement: Practical Law cross-border documents now contain jurisdiction-specific commentary.
- Enhancement: Added support for SAML authentication and single sign-on.
24 May 2017 – version 4.360.1059
- New Feature (PDF Converter): Convert both text and image-based PDF files into a Word document for use with Drafting Assistant features.
- New Feature (Build Document): Drafting Assistant now includes integration with Contract Express and Practical Law FastDraft. Contract Express and Practical Law subscribers can browse their templates and launch a questionnaire to generate a document.
- Enhancement: Deal Proof Real-Time Results Processing. Results in the left pane will update in real time as issues are resolved or added in the document.
- Enhancement: New Deal Proof option to analyse all flag types within tables. (Now the default setting for a new UK install.)
- Bug Fix: Improved processing of documents with plain text content control
- Enhancement: Flags & Links performance improvements for larger documents.
- Enhancement: Updated Practical Law user interface.
27 July 2016 – version 3.324.1019
Drafting Assistant first released in the UK with the following features
- Deal Proof: Analyse documents for common drafting errors and inconsistencies
- Practical Law*: Access Standard Documents and Clauses directly from Word.
- Flags & Links**: Validate cited cases and legislation against the Westlaw UK database
- Citation Report**: Generate a report of all citations used in the document, incorporating the analysis and full text available on Westlaw UK.
* Practical Law subscription required.
** Westlaw UK subscription required.