How does it work?
Legal Tracker provides a collaborative workspace to capture and manage information for both internal and external matters. It brings project, document and spend management into one system and offers powerful reporting tools. Everything is stored in a secure UK data centre that uses state-of-the-art technology to keep your information confidential and accessible.
No software. No upkeep. Savings from day one.
Have more control and visibility
Legal Tracker’s matter management system can be configured for your needs, whether you want to track work in multiple jurisdictions or stay on top of individual tasks, deadlines and case development alerts. Department leaders can achieve oversight at the group level to better understand the financial and management aspects at play.
Reduce your annual legal spend
Operating from a single matter management system will help improve your legal workflow, saving time and money. Its spend management features will also keep you on track financially. Legal Tracker can automatically audit invoices, alert you when matters go over budget, and set and manage budgets in line with billing rates.
Make data-driven decisions and prove your value
Better reports get better results. Legal Tracker's powerful reporting tool identifies trends to provide focused data that you can easily pull together according to your needs. This information will help you make more objective decisions about outside counsel and have proof points to demonstrate the worth of your legal department.
Data security & residency
Legal Tracker is the first and only legal matter management and e-billing provider to be SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3 audited. This review is an independent confirmation of the quality and effectiveness of our overall practices in safeguarding the data of our law department customers.
Legal Tracker provides options for organisations with data residency or data sovereignty requirements stipulating the specific country or region where their public cloud data must reside. Today, Legal Tracker clients can select from data centers in the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom.
Control cost, measure success, and drive efficient collaboration
Legal Tracker is the leading online software solution that provides law departments a new way to work, setting new standards and best business practices for the efficient management of in-house legal work.
find out more.
find out more.
Capabilities and features
Streamlines project, spend and matter management
- Tracks matter outcome, duration, predictive accuracy and lessons learned
- Uploads files from your desktop
- Locates documents by matter, date, key terms, date range or other criteria
- Provides legal e-billing and allows law firms to upload invoices directly
Replaces need for spreadsheets and databases
- Web-based tool that stores electronic documents in any format
- Dashboard gives instant access to every aspect of every matter
- Tracks matter results, including duration, predictive accuracy, and lessons learned
- Organises documents into customisable online files with controlled access
Reports and tracks actionable analysis
- Built-in reporting engine
- Offers 400 customisable and 30 pre-existing reports
- Automated reporting and schedule report emailing
Manages international legal work
- Automatically converts currency and tracks international taxes
- Includes free access to the Tracker Worldwide Directory of Firms with 18,000+ firms in more than 160 countries
- Connects with over 40,000 law firms globally
You might also be interested in...
It's like having a virtual professional support team at your fingertips. A maintained know-how and precedent library, spanning a wide range of subject areas means in-house lawyers can quickly get up to speed in unfamiliar territories.
With this tool you can offer internal clients self-service contracts, streamline the creation of legal documents, digitise the signature process and pull insightful reports, all whilst managing risk and improving compliance in the process.
An efficient service for tapping into primary and secondary law sources, accessing leading legal texts online, for horizon scanning and more. Annotated bills aid in interpreting upcoming laws, whilst case alerts mean you never miss a judgment in your industry.