Discover how to power your transactional workflow
Your organisation has come to you with a new initiative. You don’t have a big team to draw on; you need to provide fast, reliable advice to the business.
Tap an icon to find out more
You need to conduct your due diligence on the contracting parties, commercial terms and whether the transaction is one that your organisation is happy to enter into.
- Practical Law gives you practice notes, overviews, checklists, and workflows to help you identify the areas of law that may be applicable to this initiative.
- For more complex situations where you need conduct further research on sources, link through from Practical Law to Westlaw UK and explore cases and legislation, focusing on the annotations and future potential legislative implications.
When instructing external counsel, you need to be able to identify and select the best counsel as well as manage workload and your budget.
- Whether a panel firm or long standing arrangement, Legal Tracker gives you more transparency over your projects, enabling you to manage in-house and outsourced matters in one place and to better manage your external counsel instruction process and spend.
- Legal Tracker also provides the data you need to make the right decisions on resourcing, to report to the business and to demonstrate effective resource management.
Activation – eliminating
the legal bottleneck
Anticipate your organisation’s needs and provide them with the tools to self-serve, allowing your legal department to focus on more complex, value-add work.
- Practical Law provides up-to-date, easily digestible guidance, such as tables, checklists, and news which can be shared with colleagues to help guide them through a project and anticipate any problems.
- Once a piece of work becomes business as usual, empower your clients by building customised contract templates that they can use to self-serve with Contract Express document automation, or, if no customisations are needed, use the standard teamplates available with Practical Law Fast Draft.
- Use Drafting Assistant to scan the document in seconds, highlighting any errors that need correcting.
- Contract Express also allows you to automate playbooks and governance to further empower your business colleagues to transact safely and efficiently.
Keeping a matter
Keeping a project in-house allows you to manage budget, keep organisational know how, and demonstrate your value to the organisation.
- To help you prepare for the typical arguments and counter-arguments during contractual negotiations, rely on Practical Law's precedents, drafting notes and detailed guidance.
- To create first drafts of contracts and documents, use Contract Express document automation, by simply selecting the appropriate template and completing the questionnaire.
- Quality assure your drafting with legal proof-reading and citation-checking software, Drafting Assistant, perfecting your contract quickly before sending to the other party for electronic signature using DocuSign within Contract Express.
Discover the key reasons on why corporations rely on document automation technology.
Read how Contract Express helped Copenhagen Airport to effectively streamline contract creation and management.
Read how Legal Tracker helped Amazon's legal department to effectively manage the complexities of international e-billing.