Accessing online services
Sign in using OnePass
- OnePass is an account used to access Thomson Reuters products with a single username and password that you personally select.
- When you are on the OnePass sign in page, you will need to enter your username and password. Please note that your username and password are case sensitive.
- If you see a message stating that “We do not recognise your username and password.” You can request a username reminder or reset your password on the OnePass sign in page or go the Forgotten Username/Password section on this page.
What is a registration key?
- A registration key is a code made up of letters and numbers that allows access to one of the many Thomson Reuters products. Registration keys are unique to each user and cannot be used for multiple OnePass profiles. Before using a product, you must activate a valid registration key by adding it to your OnePass profile.
How do I activate my registration key?
- Once you have received your registration key via email, you can either click the Activate Now link from the email or follow these steps to add a key to a OnePass profile.
If you received a registration key in an email, click the Register or Activate button.
If you do not have a OnePass profile:
1. Create a new OnePass profile
2. Enter the email address you want associated with your Thomson Reuters products
3. Enter your name and create a username and password
4. Click the Register a product button
5. Select the product you have a registration key for
6. Enter the registration key and a label to differentiate it from others
If you have a OnePass profile:
1. Sign in to OnePass
2. Navigate to Products
3. Click the Register a product button
4. Select the product you have a registration key for
5. Enter the registration key and a label to differentiate it from others
What if I have multiple registration keys?
- When signing in, users with multiple registration keys for a Thomson Reuters product will have the ability to select which one they would like to begin a session with.
- Registration keys may provide access to different content or features, depending on account permissions. Registration keys can be managed by signing into OnePass.
- If you have any questions about this, please contact Customer Support on 0345 600 9355 or raise a case here.
When I log in, I’m being told my registration key is invalid
- If you’re registering or trying to log in via OnePass, and told your registration key is invalid, please contact Customer Support on 0345 600 9355 or raise a case here.
- If you are a student, and your university has a subscription to our online services, please contact your library for assistance in accessing and using our products. We can direct you to your institutional login screen, however they will be responsible for managing your credentials.
Can’t access subscribed content
- If you are unable to access any content on our online services, please check that you are first signed in and the content is not outside of your subscription. Steps on how to log in can be found here.
- If you are unsure or have any questions, please contact Customer Support on 0345 600 9355 or raise a case here.
Requesting a demo or trial
- If you are a subscriber and interested in trialling new content or products, please speak to your Account Manager at Thomson Reuters to arrange this.
- If don’t currently subscribe to our services, you can speak to a member of our Sales team for a demo. You can request this by selecting from our list of Products & Services.