State of the UK Legal Market 2021: After pandemic year, client relationships emerge as critical
This report combines research of more than 400 senior corporate counsel and private practice lawyers—along with the financial results of the UK operations of 34 US-based law firms. The report explores how issues unfolded in the market and the implications for all those legal leaders looking to make the right strategic decisions in 2021, to include:
- Key trends
- Practice demand changes
- Skills and qualities clients react to positively
- Pricing and financial pressure
- UK clients and expanding internationally
- Areas to focus investment
- The future of remote working
Ready to read more?
Fill out this form and receive access to the full report.