Contract Express: Legal document automation for in-house
A productivity solution for lawyers that automates and simplifies the drafting of standard legal documents. Discover how better drafts lead to faster results.
Contract Express for in-house legal
Contract Express is much more than just legal document automation software. It offers in-house legal teams intuitive questionnaire technology, sophisticated approval workflows and reporting functionality for self-service contracting. That's why it’s the solution of choice for leading corporations worldwide.
How does it work?
Contract Express quickly automates contracts you frequently use, increasing productivity by reducing steps in the drafting process. Users generate these draft documents by filling out web-based forms called questionnaires. The forms are created automatically from your organisation’s own templates or from services such as Practical Law.
Streamline the contract creation process
Contract Express integrates with Practical Law so you're equipped with industry standard documents from the starting line. You can proceed with full confidence that you're working with the most up-to-date and accurate version of a document type.
Reduce sales cycle
Empower internal users with self-service contracting which eliminates the legal bottleneck with pre-approved standard contracts and sophisticated approval work flows.
Reduce external spend
The precision and speed acquired through this innovative technology will give your legal team opportunities to automate routine work and time to focus on higher value work. The advanced reporting capabilities will help demonstrate the value that the legal team brings to the business.
Capabilities and features
Provides a better user experience
- Offers a customisable dashboard for a law firm or client
- Employs mobile first design
- Has a preview mode to observe changes as they're being made through the questionnaire
Scales to your size or usage requirements
- Manages high volumes of complex contracts
- Generates repetitive secondary deal documents
- Enables clients to complete a questionnaire to send to an associate for review
Supports a range of lawyers' needs
- Recognises lawyers’ square bracket legal markup notation with Contract Express Author
- Assists associates and paralegals with Contract Express Drafter
- Facilitates easier contract negotiation with Contract Express Negotiator
- Integrates with Practical Law
Technology that meets your requirements
- Works perfectly on mobile devices, whether it’s a smart phone or a tablet, the features will adapt to the screen size available for drafting and review on the go.
- Provides first class integration with your organization’s business systems such as client, matter, billing and accounting systems.
You might also be interested in...
Draft high quality legal documents in Microsoft Word. Drafting Assistant alerts you to missing defined terms, errors in references to cases and legislation and inaccurate cross references. It also provides access to Practical Law, Westlaw UK content and your Contract Express templates.
Contract Express customers that subscribe to Practical Law UK can access Practical Law content within their Microsoft Word. Practical Law standard documents, Contract Express and Drafting Assistant combine to form an end-to-end Drafting and Document Automation solution.
Tap into primary and secondary law sources, accessing leading legal texts online, for horizon scanning and more. Annotated bills aid in interpreting upcoming laws, and case alerts mean you never miss a judgment in your industry.