The Thomson Reuters Transforming Women’s Leadership in the Law (TWLL) programme in Europe will kick off a webinar series on Tuesday 26 May. The series will be focusing on the evolving circumstances due to COVID-19 and examining the practical methods to advance gender equality and help organisations support necessary cultural change. The series also will explore the future of the legal industry and the impact on the buy-side/sell-side.
The first webinar addresses the topic ‘Embracing new ways of working: How work culture is adapting to change’. It will feature personal stories from panellists about their industry knowledge and experience, lessons learned, and how they are working through this period of uncertainty. Panellists will discuss how organisations are promoting well-being and embracing flexible and agile working, new opportunities and challenges for female lawyers, and the new future of legal practice.
- Chair: Helen Randall, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins
- Lucinda Case, Head of Legal Professionals Europe, Thomson Reuters
- Rob Booth, General Counsel and Company Secretary, The Crown Estate
- Emma Dowden, Chief Operating Officer, Burges Salmon
“I look forward to engaging in meaningful conversations with legal industry leaders and furthering our TWLL programme’s commitment to supporting initiatives that deliver success for women in the law”, Case said. “Our efforts around creating a more equal future for female senior leaders in law continue during this time of uncertainty. Since it may be awhile before we can all meet in person, we are delighted to host a series of webinars to help us stay connected and share insights during these challenging times.”
Register for the one-hour webinar on Tuesday 26 May, which starts at 11 a.m. GMT+1 (BST). It also will be available on-demand after the event.
Topics and dates for upcoming webinars in the series include:
- Tuesday 30 June – The UK and global perspective on diversity and inclusion research: How GCs are driving the agenda? Register here.
- Tuesday 28 July – IBA: Tackling bullying and sexual harassment: What happens when we return to office life? Register here.
- Wednesday 14 October – Insights for diverse leadership and a culture to support change. Register here.
For more information about the TWLL programme download the latest annual report for Transforming Women’s Leadership in the Law here.