We could try to make a witty or poignant comment about this year, but we respect you all too much for that. We all know what 2021 was – and it wasn’t the antidote to 2020 we’d hoped for (oops, there’s the comment).
We know what it was, however – it was another smashing year for The Hearing. We introduced two wonderful new hosts – Yasmin Sheikh and Becky Annison – to join Joe Raczynski. Each bringing their own perspectives and specialist legal backgrounds.
In this bumper episode, we’re revisiting our favourite interviews. It’s been another varied year and there was never a dull moment. But whether we were speaking to celebrity judges, lawtech innovators or examining current affairs through a legal lens, you’ll notice a common theme – fact and truth. Less common, but just as welcome, was the singing.
As always, please do get in touch with any comments or questions. And please rate and subscribe if you like what we do.
If any of these highlights whet your appetite for more, here’s where you’ll find the full conversations:
- Ep.69, Lady Hale
- Ep.71, COVID-19 vaccines: will they unite or divide us?
- Ep.73, Federico Ast (Kleros)
- Ep.74, Will Moy (Full Fact)
- Ep.76, Laura Bates (Everyday Sexism Project)
- Ep.77, The impact of AI and algorithms on the fairness of our justice systems
- Ep.78, Stevie Ghiassi (Legaler)
- Ep.79, Freddy McConnell
- Ep.84, Andy Wishart (Agiloft)
Listen now on Apple Podcasts
Listen now on Spotify
Listen now on SoundCloud