Transforming Women’s Leadership in the Law Annual Conference
Practical steps to embed diverse leadership and cultural change across your organisation
Thomson Reuters Transforming Women’s Leadership in the Law (TWLL) programme is delighted to announce its second annual conference bringing together key individuals across the legal industry to address the structural barriers that impede women as they progress in their legal careers.
We talked about actionable steps at last year's hugely successful event, providing delegates with a scene setter which explored the importance of retaining a broader base of talent as well as assessing the challenges and limitations the legal industry needed to address for the issues to be overcome.
This year, we are ready for more action. You will leave with more practical, actionable, suggestions that are proven to have made a difference and will give you the opportunity to use new tools to transform leadership in your organisation. We have designed the day with a choice of six practical workshops so you leave empowered and ready to make change around culture, diverse leadership, work allocation, promotion, retention and succession planning.
Hear from industry leaders, who are making a real difference on what they are doing and what they are asking from their law firms and other organisations, - specifically covering:
- Learn about our diversity research done in partnership with Acritas
- Practical steps to offer best in breed culture
- Driving diversity from the top through diverse recruitment and talent planning
- Developing a buy-side charter
Practical and case study workshops will include:
- Real intervention methods for embedding core values and appropriate behaviour across your organisation
- Finding methods and practices that have helped turn the dial for male advocates of change
- Steps to address the gender and ethnicity pay gap and incentives
- Managing yourself, your team and your career
- Intersectionality: personal stories shared
It is critical to have a more diverse, open and varied discussion – so male champions are encouraged to attend and participate so please forward this email.
The agenda will evolve over the coming weeks.
Industries: In house, Private Practice, Bar, Academia, Public sector.
Of interest to: Partners, Associates, Juniors, Head of Strategy, HR, Heads of Talent, General Counsel Associate GCs, Heads of Diversity, Executive Leadership positions.
For more information about this programme please visit our Thought Leadership website.