Knowledge Management Forum 2019
The business and legal worlds are currently encountering a significant period of change. From the uncertainty of Brexit, to the exponential growth and transformative impact of technology and its influence on systems and workflows, our new environment is forcing firms and knowledge managers to think seriously about how they will adapt and thrive.
The 8th annual Thomson Reuters Knowledge Management Conference brings together the leaders and forward thinkers from some of the world’s most innovative law firms for a compelling one-day event, where you will learn what the role of the future knowledge manager looks like and how you can best develop yourself and your team to adapt and innovate in the face of change.
The conference will feature top-level keynotes, practical breakout learning, interactive sessions and more.
Key themes include:
- Getting KM represented at board level – how to get my voice heard
- Gaining buy-in and taking ownership
- What does a properly functioning knowledge culture look like?
- KM at the point of need within the lawyer work-flow
- Emerging technology and what next for KM systems
Full conference agenda and keynote speakers will be announced shortly.