Bulletin Pro: Legal alerts and newsletter creation software
What is Bulletin Pro?
Find out more about our current awareness tool
Bulletin Pro is the smarter current awareness solution. It lets information and knowledge management teams set up and edit alerts across numerous online subscription services, RSS feeds, websites, social media and internal systems. Information gathered is easily editable for publication as targeted bulletins. It keeps your organisation up to date on the issues that affect your business and those of your clients.
How does it work?
By using federated search technology, newsletter content is automatically retrieved according to saved filters determined by information teams. Content can then be edited, amended and published for recipients. Unlike other similar software tools tailored for legal content, Bulletin Pro trawls and aggregates content from any source you specify, including subscription sites.
Publishing your newsletter
Publish the information in the form of targeted bulletins to email recipients
Article management your newsletter
Review, annotate and collate the information gathered
Organise and manage
Manage your alerts and bulletins with ease
Number of sources our team of Thomson Reuters expert editors review every day to select what to share in Practical Law Legal Updates. Bulletin Pro can integrate that content, and you can work assured, knowing our expertise is working for you.
Empower colleagues with legal news curated just for them
Save hours by automating manual newsletter tasks. Bulletin Pro, for example, lets you tailor a bulletin to your organisation’s style and template standards. Scheduled updates of only-relevant news stories for your fee earners, colleagues, students or clients cut the information clutter for them, too.
Before you publish a newsletter, you’ll select its content streams. Bulletin Pro collates information from industry news sites and regulation and legislation news sources. It integrates with knowledge management subscription services so you can sharpen your team's practice area awareness with resources you’ve already invested in.
You'll be able to quickly review, edit and promote the content for your newsletter, which means you can provide expert commentary to your clients or colleagues. As you earn their trust with a quick and easy way to consume the news they need and your own analysis, you’ll build your reputation as an authority in industry knowledge.
Capabilities and features
Automates newsletter creation
- Customises bulletin to firm's template of fonts, images, logos and more
- Automates content retrieval
- Saves topics and custom filters
Eases content aggregation
- Allows editing and review before publication
- Searches and delivers up-to-date information
- Sets up legal news alerts that colleagues can choose to follow
Offers more choices for material
- Integrates with Practical Law, Westlaw UK and Lawtel, amongst others
- Works with intranets and internal databases
- Pulls from selected news sites, social media platforms and RSS feeds
Tailor the content to your firm and clients
- Annotate your chosen content, adding valuable commentary to meet your client's specific information needs, then edit and preview before sharing
- Provide expert commentary to your clients with highly specific, regular updates, tailored to their needs