Ensured success and continued support
Your partner for success
We are dedicated to the end-to-end optimisation of your investment and will partner with you through ongoing training, consulting, client services, and peer networking. You can be confident that we are committed to your growth, improved profitability, and long-term success.
Thomson Reuters Legal Professional Services
With years of industry-leading expertise and experience, Thomson Reuters trusted Legal Professional Services team is your one-stop-shop for your 3E technology. Our services advantage means you can deploy quickly and reliably, anywhere in the world.
- Unmatched experience: 650+ Enterprise systems, 350+ 3E systems, hundreds more Elite systems, 4500+ firms
- Full service from the market leader: One-stop shop to prepare for, deploy, and maximise the value of your 3E technology solutions
- Certified experts: Including PMP, CPA, MBA, Six Sigma, and CSM – most have spent decades working with law firms
- Worldwide resources and scale: Thousands of partner and affiliate consultants and multi-lingual and global network resources are available
- Project leadership: Expect more than project management – expect strategic leadership and guidance based on unmatched legal financial and practice management systems experience
Thomson Reuters Legal Professionals Partner Program
Thomson Reuters has developed a worldwide partner ecosystem that supports a wide range of offerings to meet the needs of clients across more than 30 countries. The Legal Professionals Partner Program provides a one-stop global marketplace with experienced and leading technology, services, and consulting organisations ready to innovate and collaborate with our clients to solve their business challenges.
Thomson Reuters Education Services
Thomson Reuters Education Services is made up of a team of professional educators dedicated to providing comprehensive learning opportunities to accommodate the individual learning needs and schedules of our clients and their employees. Prescriptive and customised training services include:
- Classroom training: Including regional and onsite
- Live lecture and demo webinars: Short, informative software function training
- Online simulated classroom training: In-depth, interactive distance training
- Self-paced eLearning: Available anytime, anywhere
Elite Knowledge Base
The Elite Knowledge Base is the best resource to get product information, FAQs, how to’s, and troubleshooting articles that include step-by-step instructions. It is your one-stop solution center to get help with all your Elite software. You can get answers to questions and problems solved without having to consult a colleague, make a phone call, or open a service request. Access to this wealth of information is available 24/7 and will save you time by quickly finding the answers you’re looking for.
Thomson Reuters Peer Networks
Thomson Reuters maintains and supports a host of peer group activities to help clients stay current on product enhancements and innovations, connect with other 3E users, gain practical user knowledge, and learn from other firms.
- Thomson Reuters SYNERGY Legal Conference: Premier event for legal professionals who want to learn from industry experts, network with peers from other organisations, get training and hear best practices on Thomson Reuters products, and understand the latest industry trends.
- Elite User Groups: Local and regional client meetings covering the latest information on product releases, business updates, industry news, and, most importantly, experiences from other local 3E users.
- Elite Community: A web-based gathering place for clients to discuss issues, post reviews, brainstorm new enhancement ideas, gain strategic and practical product knowledge, and engage with one another about Thomson Reuters products and services.